Monday, October 29, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Help needed to get off anti-deppresants

I have mentioned on these forums before about getting off meds, but today is the reminder of why.  I forgot my meds this morning and I am sick!!  My dr (who I have yet to meet)'s nurse has told me the way to solve this issue is to not forget my meds...  I am so tired of this relentless circle where I have yet to feel right in over 18 years.

Anyway,  I plan to order the LLV on Friday.  Once it arrives, I know to start out slowly (thanks Pat).  At what point should I add DDR Prime?  Should I use the oil or capsules?

Is there a recommended time frame to wait before starting to try to back off on my meds?

What others oils are recommended?  I am a newbie, so I am slowly purchasing oils as paychecks permit.

Thank you for your help! 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment