Sunday, October 7, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: $20 Spa Vapor

The two diffusers that you get from doTerra are not made by doTerra but the Lotus is exclusive to doTerra and I am not sure about the Ace. I love them both but Wendy has been looking at some other diffusers to make available on this forum. So far we have not found one that is nominal in cost and still does an outstanding job.
We will keep you all posted on this.

Pat

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Sonja Abernathy <sonja.hammond@gmail.com> wrote:
What I am wondering is after seeing so many posts about a $20 diffuser, why doesn't someone talk to doTERRA and see if we can't get a better price on a diffuser from doTERRA. I am starting on a budget and had to wait & wait & wait to purchase a doTERRA diffuser (I didn't want to use something "non-doTERRA") And if we are talking to a client but using a different diffuser then aren't we sending the message that the price is too high or our brand is no different than a cheaper one? Then wouldn't that client begin to wonder if our oils are really the best? I don't want to offend or step on toes and I don't have a lot of money - I do want to succeed with doTERRA and I absolutely love the oils. Just wandering if we couldn't have a more economical one available that comes from our company.
Thank you!

On Thursday, October 4, 2012 4:26:53 AM UTC-5, JulRoss wrote:
I tried replying to the other thread, but it says I don't have permission to post. Not sure why?

The same spa vapor can be purchased everyday at amazon.com for around $33, including taxes and shipping.

I actually ordered mine from my oil business back in May and have never had an issue with it, works great! My mom came to visit and wanted one so we looked around and found it on amazon! She got it within 4 days and loves it!

Julia
Sent from my iPhone 4S

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment