Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] HELP!!

I got excema on my fingers and did not know what it was the first time
around but drinking lemon water seemed to help and I would mix
melaleuca oil with coconut oil. The second time around, I figured out
what it was and started taking 3 drops daily of oregano essential oil
until it cleared up. I am also going to try the PB Assist this month.
I think the Oregano cleared it up faster and it was more convenient.
It was painful as my skin would get cracks in it and start bleeding
and my skin just felt like it was too tight but now it is better and I
am thankful. I did not go to the doctor but just applied the knowledge
I know.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Marlyse Okano <alohamarlyse@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had severe eczema on my hand for months. After weeks of trying different
> oils and combinations, I realized that using the oils topically made it
> worse. Lavender seemed to excite the candida and made the itching
> especially intense. Then I started using oregano (1-3 drops) in a veggie
> cap once a day. After a day or so there was improvement. I saw improvement
> everyday until it was completely gone. It has not returned.
>
> I also used GX Assist followed by PB Assist for three months. During the
> eczema outbreak, I avoided sugar, dairy, carbs, and fruit. The only
> beverage I drank was water with lemon, lime, or Slim and Sassy oil. I also
> washed my bed sheets frequently to avoid dust mite dander on my skin.
>
> Oregano is quite warm, maybe someone can instruct you for using it on a 3
> year old. Perhaps diluted with fractionated coconut oil on the bottom of
> the feet.
>
> Take care!
> M
>
> On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 6:28 AM, Amelia1968 <ameliasantidotes@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Coriander applied topically to the eczema, according to Laura Jacobs, was
>> more effective than Lavender b/c it has more of the effective properties for
>> calming the eczema. She said to do Lavender& Melalueca internally @ the same
>> time b/c it IS an internal issue. Since your daughter is only 3 if it were
>> me I would use Corriander maybe diluted w/fco applied on location to eczema
>> then apply equal amts of Lav& Mel to the bottoms of her feet 2-3x/day. Use
>> Corriander as needed for itching/discomfort.
>> Bless you&your baby girl!
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment