Wednesday, October 10, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] LLV and Iron

I believe I heard that if you are iron deficient the LLV does not include iron so you will still need to supplement yout iron. 

Also if you are taking LLV is is ok to take the other products like mitomax or the ddr ? 

I dont want to overload my system?

I am not currently taking the LLV I took it for awhile and my blood sugar got real high and I am not sure if that was the reason so I am trying to figure it out. 

TIA 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment