Saturday, October 6, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Migraine help

Severe chronic migraines have been a big part of my life over the last six years since I hit a wall with chemical sensitivity. I have found many ways of coping with them and my recent discovery of doTERRA oils has made a huge difference.  I'm still learning how to handle the different migraines but I'm finally gaining ground and beginning to heal.
Here is my input: when your body is reacting to specific chemical exposures OR detoxing a specific chemical, it sort of "floats" around in your blood stream until you can either store it or eliminate it.  For me this means migraines.
The oils work when they target the type of toxin. Lemon oil for petrochemicals, Cilantro for some heavy metals, etc.  
Do you know if your migraine is toxin related and if so, what kind of toxin?  That might be the key to overcoming it.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment