Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Master Cleanse

My husband has done the Master Cleanse a couple of times. He never ate anything! at least not solid food. He only did the lemon juice with the maple syrup and cayenne pepper and lots of water all day long every day! He did it for ten days this last time and has been able to keep the weight off. He said after the first day or so he really didn't get hungry and had plenty of energy. When he did the salt water in the morning he made sure he was going to be at home so he could be near the bathroom. Good luck!

On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 10:45:37 AM UTC-7, Rex James (everythingessential) wrote:
I am thinking of doing the master clean but it says no solid food so what should I eat. I have a physically demanding job so I will need my strength and energy. Bridget (posted for Bridget from EverythingEssential.me)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment