Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Need help with this lady

Hi everyone,
I don't even know where to start since this lady has not been officially diagnosed yet.  She is in her early 20's and is having the following symptoms:
 
Alright my book of symptoms 
Headaches, shortness in breath, tiredness, weakness, muscle spasms all over especially my arms and legs and worse at night when I try to sleep anything caffeine or chocolate makes these symptoms worse and stress really sends me to a bad place like passing out. When I had to go to the er it was from disorientation and I saw spots. I also have very bad reflexes and my right side is growing more and more numb then the left aches and pains all over and my mood as well can be very bad. Ive also been having fevers but not that show up as a fever. My body is just very very hot either that or I am cold. I also sometimes space out and catch my eye on something and just stare as well as my memory lapses are getting worse. for instance I couldn't remember where I put my wallet from last night and when I had to go to the er I forgot my medical history.....I have noticed now that I think of it I have been craving sweets a lot lately and not so much with bread though but I have been wanting a lot of candy. before all this started though I was doing well with my walking every day and watching my diet then all this hit I think with the stress of my brother, and work and me starting counseling, I think that really brought to light an illness I may have. The docs think maybe MS or possibly something wrong in my brain or spine :(frown I have high levels of inflammation in my blood which suggest either or an ongoing infection.
 
I meet with her this coming Friday, and I am not sure where to start.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you and have a good day.
 
Diane Lewis

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment