Sunday, October 7, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Laura Jacobs Candida Lecture Convention 2012

Thanks so much for the links--only half way thru one and I've learned so much! Like others I missed a lot of what was said at Convention...
Becky

On Friday, October 5, 2012 8:26:57 PM UTC-7, energy4life wrote:
It's too bad if the Laura Jacobs video is not being shared, I guess that is her choice. But there are some other excellent teachers who are sharing their expertise. 

Here is a webinar on Candida by Dr. Susan Lawton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DOTMr9GTMeQ   

And here is a webinar by the people who created the Candida tearpad, Barbara Stuart and Lisa Luke: 

Both of these are excellent, you will learn a lot that you can use in your class! 

On Friday, October 5, 2012 5:48:07 PM UTC-4, Kris wrote:
So I saw that there was a youtube video of Laura Jacob's Candida Lecture from Convention. I am teaching a class on candida and would like to watch her lecture so I can get some education on it to help me teach. I don't know much about candida. But the youtube link says the video is "private". Um it was public when I first saw the video on youtube. How can I watch it? I need to see this ASAP!!

Thanks!
Kris

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment