Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Need help in Orange County, CA

I have a friend that purchased the natural solutions kit from me back in July and found out she's never opened it.  She lives in Orange County and I'm in Ohio.  I'd like for her to attend a class or get some local help from someone that can meet with her and give her some insight into what she has and the benefits.  I've tried over the phone but it doesn't seem to work. 
 
She's had some health issues in the past and feel she can benefit greatly from the oils and LLV but I think she feels totally overwhelmed.  I gave her the ME book so she can research everything.
 
If there's anyone that would like to take her under their wing it would be much appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment