Sunday, February 26, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Testimony on Skin Care Line

"This new facial cleanser is amazing. The foaming wash is so gentle, it kinda makes me want to order the invigorating scrub to exfoliate a couple times a week because it's so gentle. It feel amazing though. The toner feels sooo good and smells good too...and then you get to the moisturizer and it just blew me away. I have used $100 moisturizers (Epionce) that did not feel as good. It's so rich, and I can feel the oils deep in my skin after it sets in. It's like I can feel the tingliness from the oils under my skin it's so awesome :0 This moisturizer will last forever I just dipped my finger in expecting to use about a nickel size amount and it was TOO much! I had to spread it on my neck and chest...seriously mom..I'm way too addicted to these oils" 

from my daughter, Korinne :)




Riki L. Evans, B.Msc.
Radiant Living, LLC
www.radiantlivingonline.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment