Monday, February 27, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Welcome Email

I will attach a copy of my welcome letter that I send out if I can
figure out how to do it!
Any help out there? I'm feeling a little challenged!

On Feb 27, 7:21 am, Chris Stolworthy <chris.dote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't have a packet, but I do have a welcome letter I send.  I think
> the letter was originally made by Lil Shepard and
> I've just made a few changes over the years. I can email it to you if
> you'd like me to.
>
> On Feb 27, 12:29 am, Ashlee Miller <ashleelmil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi Everyone -
>
> > I am in the process of creating a welcome packet as a PDF to email to our
> > new team members.  Has anyone created anything like this?  What documents
> > do you include?  I will definitely include info on managing Loyalty Rewards
> > Orders, favorite websites, etc.  If you have already done this, I would
> > love to receive a copy so I don't reinvent the wheel! Thanks! Ashlee

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment