Sunday, February 26, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: LLV Supplements during pregnancy

I don't know why she recommended not to take the Micro Plex VMz
because Vitamin A toxicity during pregnancy can only happen with
synthetic Vitamin A (as retinol or retinyl esters) not natural Vitamin
A (as Beta carotene). The dOTERRA supplements use the natural vitamin
and therefore there is no risk of toxicity.

My midwife, who specialized in nutrition (she has a masters) was
actually quite impressed by the LLV supplements. The only thing that
concerned her were the essential oils, because they are pretty potent,
but it sounds like many of the women who take them during pregnancy
had no complications.

She suggested I alternate days between the LLV and the whole food,
organic, non-GMO Prenatal I purchased, because what you don't get from
one you will get from the other.

On Feb 9, 10:32 am, Rae Lynne <raeofsunshine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am 9 weeks pregnant and yesterday had my first OB appointment. When
> I showed my midwife theLLVsupplementsfor her to look over she was
> happy with the xEO MEGA, however she suggested I NOT take the APHA CRS
> + because of the WOKVEL Boswellia serrata extract. She also did not
> like the MICO PLEX VMz because she said the Vitamin A (9000 IU) was
> way too much for a pregnant woman and that my Folate intake should be
> double what it is in the supplement (400 mcg). Does anyone have any
> thoughts, suggestions or information on this? Thanks for your help!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment