Sunday, February 26, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Ear infections

I used purify down from behind the ear bone down the estation tube and
upblocked major swelling with a weeping ear. We then did the basil
with cotton ball Lav & Mellicuca. So if Cyprus will dry it up
deffinatly pull it towards the jaw as well as down the estation tubes
and on the ear bone. I always rub my oils in all 3 places as well as
the ear. Hope you get your kidos heald quickly. :)

Heather from AK

On Feb 25, 3:22 pm, Desiree <jerd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Jan, I will try it!
>
> On Feb 25, 11:27 am, Janthia Hamblin <janthi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I think Cypress will help get the fluid out.  Rub it down the back of the
> > ear bone and along the jaw bone.
> > On Feb 25, 2012 10:55 AM, "Desiree" <jerd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > My son has had many ear infections along with my daughter. I notice
> > > that the oils cure the infection because when the Dr. checks the ears
> > > later they look great BUT the problem is that the fluid remains in the
> > > ear. The fluid does not drain out and sits there until it causes a new
> > > infection. How do I get the fluid to drain or to dry up? Is the only
> > > way to drain them to take them in to an ENT Dr.? I am frusterated
> > > because I am constantly treating them with the oils and then 3 to 4
> > > weeks later I am doing it again. :( I am just wondering if anyone else
> > > has had these problems. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate
> > > any advice. Thanks!
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com-Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment