Sunday, February 26, 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Anyone in the Haddam CT area?

Hello from Colchester/East Haddam Ct.
Yes I am activly getting the word out about doTERRA here in
Colchester. I am on the boarder of East Haddam and also have a
residance there.Do you have a new IPC that wants to connect? Feel free
to contact me.

On Feb 25, 7:09 pm, Riki Evans <rikiev...@live.com> wrote:
> Anyone in the Haddam CT area?
>
>
>
> > Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:15:55 -0800
> > Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Family Physician Kit Ideas
> > From: serendipit...@rocketmail.com
> > To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> > I used to use PLL on my feet but found it more effective for my
> > allergies 2 drops of each in a little water and drink it. My daughter
> > had allergies after being around a cat and would not drink (I don't
> > blame her really) so I decided to try rubbing them on her feet. I
> > started layering them and before I'd even finished rubbing them in she
> > sat up and declared she felt better and the itching had gone!
> > Lillian
>
> > On Feb 10, 12:32 am, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > My son is twelve and he tolerates the peppermint under his tongue but
> > > it is very strong.  Not sure how effective it would be on feet for
> > > allergies.  Maybe someone has experience with that.
>
> > > On Feb 9, 3:45 pm, Cathy <cathyslilf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > Love all of these ideas!  Can't wait to try some of these myself!  I
> > > > find the peppermint to be especially strong.  Do you recommend putting
> > > > them under the tongue for kids?  Or will it burn?
>
> > > > On Feb 9, 2:14 pm, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > Here are some of the ways I use the family physician kit oils:
>
> > > > > Lemon, Lavender & Peppermint:    2-3 drops each under the tongue for
> > > > > any kind of allergies as needed.  Never had to take more than twice a
> > > > > day.  Also topically and internally for bee sting allergies.
>
> > > > > OnGuard:   Drop or two in water or capsules or on bottom of feet for
> > > > > viruses.
>
> > > > > Peppermint, Frankincense, Lavender:   Rub all three on temples for
> > > > > headaches.
>
> > > > > Digestzen:  Few drops on belly or bottom of feet for constipation or
> > > > > stomach upset.
>
> > > > > Melalueca, Lavender:  Rub around outside of ear for ear infections.
> > > > > Can also apply a couple drops to cotton ball and place cotton ball in
> > > > > ear opening.  Also great for pink eye.
>
> > > > > Lavender:  Stress, insomnia, burns, cuts and scrapes.
>
> > > > > Breathe, Frankincense:  Coughs.  Rub on chest and neck and also
> > > > > diffuse.
>
> > > > > You can also search "Oil of the week" on this forum.  We have covered
> > > > > a few of the oils.
>
> > > > > On Feb 9, 11:48 am, Cathy <cathyslilf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > Hello all!  I am new to doTerra and oils in general (just got my kit a
> > > > > > week ago) and am LOVING it!   However, it is overwhelming and a lot of
> > > > > > times when you look up a specific problem, the solution calls for oils
> > > > > > I don't have yet.  I would love a whole bunch of ideas from different
> > > > > > people of how they use(d) just the oils that come in the Family
> > > > > > Physician Kit both for myself and for the party I'm hosting next
> > > > > > week.  I'll definitely be adding variety to my supplies month-by-
> > > > > > month, but I think getting excited about oils and using them
> > > > > > immediately is the best way to get people enrolled and on the road to
> > > > > > a healthier lifestyle.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment