Friday, April 15, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] trichotillomania

I just read the information in that link. Very interesting. 

I was reminded last night that if we're attracted to something, that's what we need at that moment, whether it's a crystal or an oil. If he's attracted to Serenity, let him try that for a while, and see if there are other ones like Lavender, Patchouli, or Frankincense that he likes. From what I'm reading, it makes sense that it's the mood elevating and stress reducing oils that would attract him and help him most, so perhaps also have him try Elevation.

Finding the root cause and treating it in many different ways should help, and what will work is most likely going to be individual with this particular behavior group. I'd also recommend looking at diet and removing sweets and red meat, and possibly dairy and gluten as well. (Honestly, I recommend EVERYONE does this, but it seems to be beneficial for those with allergies, emotional disorders, and autism especially.)

I'll be interested in seeing what Pat and Brooke say as well.

Blessings,
~Diane Jarecki
Reiki Master Teacher
Spiritual Teacher
Wellness Coach
724-513-0055

"This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." ~Dalai Lama

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn



On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Petalwork <snapdragon.petalwork@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I hope all is well with you.

I have a client who's 9-year-old son has trichotillomania and anxiety.
She has asked my help to learn more about doTERRA oils and what oils
we can use to help her son. He likes Serenity; I gave him a sample on
a handkerchief the last time I was there.

For more info on trichotillomania, please see http://www.trich.org/.

Thank you for your time and energy.
Be well,
Shannon in Texas
You may contact me here or at snapdragon.petalwork@gmail.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment