Friday, April 1, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Trim Shake

I took a protein shake (not doterra's b/c it wasn't available) but I took good nutritional supplements, as good as I could get at the time, while I was pregnant and when I was breast feeding and trying to drop pregnancy weight I took 2 supplemental shakes a day and one meal. I had so much milk AND I dropped weight, my babies were fat little butterballs.
I know everyone is different, but if I were to have a baby now, I wouldn't hesitate to take the LLV during pregnancy and after, and the Trim Shake while nursing. The nutrients are wonderful for your energy, and milk supply and baby's growth and development.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Heather in AK <doterraak@gmail.com>
Sender: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 07:42:26
To: Everything doTERRA<everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Reply-To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Trim Shake


I completely agree with Pat. Unless you are having a problem with
enough milk supply I would take the LLV pack. Your milk will be of a
higher nutrient value because you have it available to give. I would
be take it, then stop for a week to see what the difference is, then
go back on it. Depressed milk volume is frustrating, but if it's not
significant take the LLV and give you and your baby all that wonderful
nutrients. Thats what I'd do. :)

My 2 cents,
Heather in AK

On Apr 1, 5:00 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I could not find where it said nursing mom's should not use it?? If anything
> the LLV would give you and your baby all the nutrients you need, in my
> opinion.
>
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 12:52 AM, Pam <pama...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > What about the LLV while nursing. One of my IPC's said on the bottle
> > it recommends to NOT use while nursing. I thought it was just fine? Is
> > this just for liability issues that it is labeled like that?
>
> > On Mar 30, 6:38 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > The trim shake should be no problem for you, however I have heard from a
> > few
> > > nursing moms that the slim and sassy affected their milk supply. There is
> > > peppermint
> > > in that oil and peppermint does affect the milk supply.
>
> > > Pat
>
> > > On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:04 AM, corinnehoyt <crink...@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > > What about while nursing? I'm due anytime but would love any help
> > > > losing any weight, as this will be child #4. :)
>
> > > > On Mar 28, 8:20 am, AZmidwife <svmidw...@cox.net> wrote:
> > > > > Totally safe in pregnancy, I recomend this to my preg moms all the
> > > > > time. It's sometimes hard to get enough protein while pregnant,
> > > > > (recomend 80 gm a day).  It's a healthy source of protein 16 gm that
> > > > > can help you reach that number of gm a day.
>
> > > > > On Mar 27, 8:04 am, littlehr <little...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > > > How safe is it to use Trim Shake while pregnant?
>
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > --
> > > PAT LEAVITT
> > > FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment