Saturday, April 23, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Capsules

I bought a few packs of pipettes and they are perfect for that.  You can see them here at  http://www.aromatools.com/Dispensing_Tools_s/170.htm  I also use them to make my samples with.  I never have any spillage or messes.  The ones that say 45 drop are best for filling samples, because the tiny tip will fit into the orifice reducers.  I have labled small baggies with the name of the oil, and have a pipette for each oil.  That way, you don't have to use new ones everytime you make samples up.  Hope this helps.
 

 

Suzy 

www.mydoterra.com/suzyhoward/

 

 

 

 




From: linda hart <ctr1linda@q.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, April 23, 2011 11:09:52 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Capsules

*How* can I easily get the oils in a capsule (I have large size)
without spilling & wasting them?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment