Friday, April 15, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Varicose veins

I am going through that now and I have been treating with several
drops of Lavender, wild orange, lime and lemon in the morning and the
evening. --I think the citrus oils work if taken internally though
because all of my swelling and hard spots on my leg disappeared on one
day last week when I took lime oil internally...amazing really and
all the swelling was gone. I haven't healed my varicose veins yet and
am just treating the swelling.


On Apr 13, 6:10 pm, Irene Carney <car...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering if someone could maybe assist with what oils to use for the
> following problem.
>
> I have just had injections(Not saline) for varicose veins on my legs.  One
> of my ankles is swollen (had injections around the ankle area also) and
> there are a few hard lumps where the blood is conjealed and of course there
> is bruising.  I have been back to the doctor twice and he has nicked the
> area where the conjealed blood is and squeezed it out.  However there are
> still hard lumps which is bothering me.  The swelling is bothering me also.
> Doctor said it would eventually go down but is he just saying that to ease
> my mind.
>
> Can anyone suggest a protocol with oils that might help - internally or
> externally - whatever helps.  I would appreciate any advice and assistance.
>
> Thank you
>
> Irene

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment