Monday, April 18, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Martin's Neuroma

Have you tried soaking in Epsom salts and warm water before applying
your oils? We are all different but I would try Helichrysum+Mint or
German Chamomile+Mint. Also Bowen Therapy can work well for Plantar
fasciitis.
Kind Regards
Kathy

On Apr 19, 4:50 am, Cindy <vettegrl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'm interested in what oils to use for Martin's Neuroma. Most of the
> time the balls of my feet feel like they are on fire, burning. Makes
> it very hard to do anything standing. Also I've got Plantar Fascitis
> on both feet. When I apply Deep Blue or any other oil on my feet it
> makes them burn even more. Hoping by using the oils I can avoid
> surgery.  Thanks, Cindy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment