Wednesday, April 13, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: lowering blood pressure

I've had excellent results using Ylang Ylang on my chest. Just a drop
or two. I even put it in a roll on vial for easier application.
After a couple of weeks I switch to Marjoram and rotate them from
there. In just one day it brought my blood pressure down over forty
points.

I"ve been on the LLV pack for 4 months now and I rarely have to use
the oils for bp as my body has started to heal itself. Yay!

On Apr 13, 5:13 am, luvtotra...@peakpeak.com wrote:
> What is the best advice to give someone to lower blood pressure.  They are
> on medication and just getting started with oils.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment