Saturday, April 16, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: baby chicks

I found this study from Madrid.
http://japr.fass.org/cgi/content/full/18/3/472
They tested cinnamon & clove oil on baby chicks. The study says the
chicks received 110ppm of the blend. The results were that the oil
improved the size of the chickens breast. In the end they were looking
for an alternative to antibiotics.
I'm gonna try it as soon as I figure out what 110ppm is.

On Apr 14, 10:40 am, Jess <jesscollins.dote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We just got our first set of chicks yesterday. Today we need to clean
> and disinfect they nursery & feeders.
> My questions: What oils can I use to disinfect their area that won't
> harm them?
> What oils can I use to boost their immune system?
> Does anyone have any other info onchickens& EO's?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment