Sunday, April 17, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] New IPC with Q's

Hello! I'm a new IPC and am enjoying my steep doTerra essential oils
learning curve! I love to read through this site, garner ideas and
enjoy your encouraging attitude towards one another.
For now I have a couple of questions. The first is hopefully a
quickie! What are the benefits of layering oils versus mixing them
together first and applying? I've seen both mentioned and am not sure
why.
Secondly, my m-i-l has Polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR) and of course I'd
like to help (though using oils will be a hard sell I think!). I've
read up on Fibromyalgia (which my mother has) but would PMR need the
same kind of oils?
Thanks for any advice you can offer,
Lillian
www.mydoterra.com/serendipitydo

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment