Friday, November 5, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] What if someone has no sense of smell?

Everybody else has stories from people who lost their sense of smell at some point in their life. Then subsequently how its starting to heal and return. I have a completely different personal account. My husband was born without a sense of smell. He has anosmia. I have been using aromatherapy on him for years. With the exact same effect as it has on me. He has insomnia so I flood the house with lavender when he gets home from work, etc. Everything has the desired effect and he has no idea I'm doing it lol. Well he knows I'm trying. He just can't tell what is in the air or on our sheets. But he knows I use oils. It's kinda my secret wellness weapon since he won't take herbs or alternative methods.he believes in the oils now

On Nov 5, 2010 7:44 AM, "AmyKathryn" <akmeade@gmail.com> wrote:

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment