Thursday, November 18, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Holiday Blend


My diffuser is going to get a major workout...

 

From: 24KHealth <24khealth@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, November 18, 2010 8:56:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Holiday Blend

YUMMMM!

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:53 PM, Julie Lutz <lutzju@gmail.com> wrote:
Ha - it says it has wild orange, nutmeg, pine needle, cassia, cinnamon
bark, and vanilla............that sounds incredible!!

On Nov 18, 10:44 pm, ReNAY NUTTALL <naythen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> well until u find out how to do that.....don't leave us all hanging describe
> the new blend to us as if we had smell a comps .....
>
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Julie Lutz <lut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi! I just got my autoship for the month with the holiday gift guide.
> > I wanted to post about the holiday blend for purchase on my Facebook
> > Fan Page and I cannot locate the link for it on the website. Help! :)
>

No comments:

Post a Comment