Thursday, November 4, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Clear Skin / Zendocrin

I still think your problem is from candida and you should wait 10 days after
you last GX and repeat it, wait 10 days and repeat again. You also should
order the new probiotic that doterra will have avaliable on Dec. 1.
Don't try just once and then give up, you can beat this but you have to be
aggressive and consistent.
 
Pat

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Elle <dehaas5@msn.com> wrote:
The thing is, I had just done the GX Assist, because I had a fungus on
my nail that just wouldn't go away. I had been watching my diet for a
month, lots of raw veggies and green smoothies, no sugar. lots of
Kangen water. I was stumped! But like I said, I have had this reaction
to Frankincense and helichrysm too. Bummer!


On Nov 3, 5:12 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Have you ever done the GX Assist. Reaccuring eczema can and is usually
> caused by yeast infections. The GX Assist is a great way to counteract that
> situation and allow your skin problems to clear up. It will also help you to
> use
> the Clear Skin more effectively.
>
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Elle <deha...@msn.com> wrote:
> > I had heard from convention that Clear Skin may also help with age
> > spots, so I began dabbing it on mine - beginning with my legs that
> > were mucho over-exposed to suntanning mostly as a teen. Within a
> > couple days my legs began to itch so badly I could have scratched the
> > skin off and not cared! I have had eczema all my life, so thought this
> > was just a new bout. About the 4th day I had also dabbed it on a few
> > age spots on my cheeks, and the next day my cheeks itched horribly
> > too!  I know I have sensitive skin because I have reacted like this to
> > both frank and helichrysm, which makes me sad!! I can't even use it
> > with the FCO, especially on my face. Anyone else with this problem?
>
> > On Nov 1, 12:07 am, ReNAY NUTTALL <naythen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > please keep us posted Pat....
>
> > > On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Patricia Leavitt <
> > doterradisco...@gmail.com
>
> > > > wrote:
> > > > Clear Skin is an amazing new blend. It will detox but a few years down
> > the
> > > > road
> > > > we will wonder how we ever did without it.
> > > > Don't you love the new oils? I am having so much fun experimenting with
> > all
> > > > of
> > > > them. I gave a women a sample of Melissa the other day, her husband is
> > > > suffering
> > > > from Lyme disease and I had him put a drop of Melissa and a drop of
> > OnGaurd
> > > > under
> > > > his tongue. He muscle tested well for it so I am anxious to see how he
> > did.
>
> > > > Pat
> > > > On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 8:16 AM, Petalwork <
> > snapdragon.petalw...@gmail.com
> > > > > wrote:
>
> > > >> I, too, have experienced more breakouts after using ClearSkin on my
> > > >> face, upper arms, chest or neck areas. I suspected it was a detox.
> > > >> Good info, y'all! Thank you!
>
> > > >> --
> > > >>  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > >> To post to this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr ibe@googlegroups.com><everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr
> > ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > > >> For more options, visit this group at
> > > >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > >  --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr ibe@googlegroups.com><everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr
> > ibe@googlegroups.com>
> >  > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > > --
> > >            ReNay Nuttall
> > >            435-616-0898
> > >  Independent Product Consultant with/
> > > doTERRRA Essential Oils & Products;
>
> > >  www.mydoterra.com/NuttyNayOils/
>
> > > Keep on Smiling !!  :)  It makes people
> > > wonder....What Your Up To!!
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment