Thursday, November 4, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] other diffusers

In my lotus, you pull the front piece open, pour about 70ml of water (looks like one of those iron water refillers) and then I add 3-4 drops of oil to the water.
 
There's a switch setting thing, a lot like what you'd see on a heating pad. The center is off, top runs for an hour - 30 seconds on, 15 seconds off. Bottom runs 1 hour straight. I prefer it to run for one hour straight.
 
I do have to refill it each time I use it. sometimes there's a little water left, sometimes I'm starting from scratch. There's some verital ribs where the water goes. If I fill it up past the top of those ribs, it won't diffuse very well, or not at all.
 
I run mine once or twice a day. Sometimes I run it when I'm changing my baby's diaper, and then turn it off afterwards, since nobody will be around to benefit from it for a while.
 
Hope that helps Terry. :)
 
Leah


 
On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Jeff & Terry Edwards <jlovestedwards@gmail.com> wrote:
How does the lotus work????
Do you only run it for about 1/2 hr and it takes care of the room for the 4hrs or how long do you need the diffuser to run?
How much of an oil bottle (15ml) gets used in that time period?
Do you mix it with water?
Anything else I we may need to know????

Lots of questions I know, but I don't know anything about the diffusers. I guess that is pretty obviously huh??? :-)
Thanks, Terry

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment