Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Need Updated Info about Flying with Oils

My husband flew out Sunday with no problem.  I have my 15ml bottles in a small oil cloth carrier.  I unzip the bag so the bottles are

exposed and place them in a gallon bag.  I then ask them to hand check them.  When they asked why I told them I didn't want the

machines to change the frequency of the oils. HOWEVER,

I was just talking to Justin Harrison about this issue.  Dr. Hill told him that the oils would have to sit in those machines for a long time to

have the oils adversely affected.

 


----- Original Message -----
From: "JRW" <silverdishes@gmail.com>
To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 3, 2010 11:43:44 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Need Updated Info about Flying with Oils

We are flying out Friday and I was wondering if I could get some
updated info about taking oils on the plane. I have tried contacting
both the airline and TSA and have gotten the run around, unclear
answers, and no responses. So maybe someone who has flown recenlty
could help.

I am wanting to take 6 oils with me in 5/8 drum bottles. The rest we
are thinking of mailing. Do you think they will be safe in our checked
luggage?

These oils are for my anxiety and motion sickness. If I say they are
for medicudical (sp??) purposes will they be find with it?

I thought I heard recently about possibly allowing liquids on
airplanes again? Is there any more information about this?

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment