Friday, November 19, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] nasty cough


Ramona:)

it is a nasty one! and it took me a few days of gargling a few seconds myrrh and lemon and then frankincense and lemon and then swallowing it down... every hour or as persistent as the cough was..alternating between the two...My voice was almost gone and this worked wonders in a day to bring that back... It is the only thing that really kept it at bay and I feel like was the healing results... took a few days.. be aggressive and good luck:)

Maree


Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:40:26 -0800
From: ramsfam13@yahoo.com
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] nasty cough
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com

This time, this question is for myself.  I rarely ever get sick, but for the past week, I have been battling a nasty cough.  It has affected my voice as well, but no other symptoms (well, headaches from coughing so much). I'm not congested in my head or sinus', but this cough is tight and sometimes sounds like a seal bark.  I don't think I have croup, but if I heard this from one of my kids, I think that is what I would treat for!  I have taken capsules of oregano and onguard, I have used breathe multiple times a day, I have drunk water with lemon, peppermint, onguard. I have gone through almost a whole bag of the onguard losenges.  I have even gargled and then drank oregano and lemon.  I am at a loss of how to get this to go away.  Any ideas?


Ramona
Ramona the Pest  Designs

My Store
My Blog
Follow Me on Twitter


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment