Saturday, November 20, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Zendocrine Results

u r right and some people are under doctor's care and they do testing
every 6 weeks or so. So they would maybe notice something.

I was just checking to see what testimonials I could come up with. I
won't be doing it for a while.

thanks for your input! I really believe that people are going to
notice things like a rash they couldn't rid of is gone, there acne
lessened, maybe sleeping better etc. Everybody's body is so different
and needs certain things so it could get interesting.

On Nov 20, 7:16 am, LaReita Berky <lareitabe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Unless someone had some sort of testing before and after, wouldn't it
> be hard to show major results?
>
> Personally I was having some reflexology done while taking the
> Zendocrine. I know  that those points where my lymph nodes are just
> ACHED and BEGGED to be rubbed/touched. After 2 months I finished the
> Zendocrine and reflexology treatments.  Those lymph node points don't
> ache as much, though they do enjoy attention from time to time. :)
> Sorry, not a major testimonial, but at least a little something.
> ~LaReita

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment