Wednesday, November 3, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: taking a break from oils

So, for severe behavorial issues (not parenting issues--it is a long
story) (add or adhd???) anyway, I have him on 3 drops frankincense, 2
drops balance, what would you break with? that one is really
important. The on guard I guess you could do without or what would
you break with on that one? Oregano? (diffusing daily I mean) But
the important one to know about is the frankincense and balance.
Thank you.

On Nov 2, 12:41 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have been taking OnGuard by mouth for at least a year, I can't bring
> myself
> to take a break from it. If I start feeling that I need a break, I will, but
> so far
> my body tells me I still need it. I know Dave Stirling uses the Frankincense
> on
> his little girl every day to prevent seizures.
> I think the break thing is a precautionary measure, and we each need to
> determine
> what our body needs and then meet those needs.
> I do rotate the oils that I use on the bottom of my feet daily. This week it
> is Lemon
> and Peppermint, last week it was Frankincense and Cypress.
> Go by your feelings!
>
> Pat
>
>
>
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 1:34 PM, brenda <bturbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > According to Rob and Pat's recommendation to give yourself a break
> > from the oils, how would you break from onguard on a daily basis which
> > Dr. Hill recommends?  And also, if I use Frankincense and Balance with
> > a child who struggles (Not sure if add or adhd) what would I use
> > during the break that works as well and how often should I take a
> > break?  thank you.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr­ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment