Friday, November 19, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Sweating feet

Thank you for the advice.

I just wanted to share that my husband soaked his feet in Epsom salt
and on guard after work one day. Went to bed. Got up went to work.
Came home took off his socks and smelled them-not stinky! He soaked
them again last night ! We will see today when he gets home!
Excited!! I know I'm crazy!! Crazy about my husband and using oils!

Blessing-MaryAmber

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment