Monday, November 22, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: severe asthma- going off medications

here are some things that the supplements have that help with asthma
that I found. I researched each ingredient so I could know some
specific things and it was right after conference so I couldn't
remember but I dug up my notes and these are the things that I found
that directly affect asthma.

Alpha CRS:
boswelia serrata
pineapple extract
grape seed extract
quercetin
marigold flower extract

Multi-Vitamin
Vitamin D - helps severity of asthma

I just wanted to pick out some specifics for you but in general these
supplements are anti-inflammatory. That really helps with inflamed
lungs of asthmatics.

On Nov 22, 1:23 pm, "williamson...@yahoo.com"
<williamson...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> She is not on the supplements yet. We just started using doterra 2
> months ago. It was suggested by someone else to start her on
> supplements a week or so ago, but I wasn't sure why that helps and
> frankly it's a financial thing right now. I just can't afford it for a
> while. What is it in the supplements that helps asthma? We are going
> to try the oil pulling. I can get supplements on my autoship in Dec.
> and I will if I think they will really help. I don't really know
> anything about the supplements.
>
> On Nov 22, 12:11 pm, ftballwidow <doterracptgo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Definitely she is on the supplements right?  For me breathe also works
> > because my asthma is exercise induced. My kids are a different
> > story.
>
> > I highly recommend 2 things:
>
> > 1) Read the posting on "Oil Pulling" and have your daughter start it
> > immediately.  We are a family of asthmatics and oil pulling is amazing
> > for it.  We don't use any meds. I'm guessing she is old enough.  My
> > son is 7 and I started him at 6 1/2.  Could probably do it earlier if
> > you do some reverse psychology and tell them how wonderful they are.
> > I tell everyone in front of him that he is the King of Oil Pulling and
> > I don't know how he does it and can he help me to learn to do it
> > better, and blah, blah, blah!  It works but you can't get some adults
> > to even try it! I think it is too easy!
>
> > 2)Also do you know what is the main reason for her asthma? If it is
> > allergies or at least, allergies is one of the causes of it, then you
> > can use the Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint.  We use 2-3 drops ea in a
> > shot of water, swish it for a couple minutes, and swallow.  I have
> > some customers just do it topically and get major relief but with
> > someone like her I would do it internally for sure.   That is good
> > that breathe is giving her some relief but that breathe doesn't touch
> > my younger sons asthma.  I learned that GX Assist works for him and I
> > use to give him a one pill every few days and that worked.  That led
> > me to thinking I need to control his allergies so I moved to lem, lav,
> > pepp and that is all she wrote.  Last year this time, he was home with
> > asthma symptoms so many times and not one day missed this year.
>
> > Hopefully you will get some other ideas.  Experimenting is key. These
> > are just what worked for me and I gotta tell you it feels good. I was
> > at convention this year and my 7 year old started that Thurs eve with
> > asthma and I was thinking I am going to have to leave and take care of
> > him because last Sep was the beginning of all the school he missed and
> > we even ended up in urgent care.  I told my husband what to do over
> > the phone and he took him to school fri and I talked to my baby Fri
> > after school and I knew just by hearing his voice that he was fine.
> > Having a daughter w/ asthma I'm sure you can hear it in her voice also
> > or maybe you got to know her body language when she was struggling to
> > breathe. It was awesome to beat it down while learing more about
> > doTERRA oils in Utah.  Get on it!
>
> > On Nov 22, 8:26 am, "williamson...@yahoo.com"
>
> > <williamson...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > My dd has had severe asthma her whole life. She has been in the
> > > hospital several times. The last couple of years, her asthma has been
> > > under pretty good control because her dr. put her on very strong
> > > medications (advair-500 dose, singulair, flovent). She was taking
> > > these every day for about 2 years. Before that, she was taking advair,
> > > but not the other two. She does not like the side affects that go
> > > along with these medications and we are trying to wean her off of them
> > > and only use oils.
>
> > > Has anyone done this before that can give us good advise? She was able
> > > to get rid of her inhaler pretty easily with just using breathe. The
> > > other medications are proving much harder. Your body gets addicted to
> > > the steroid in advair from what I hear which makes it even harder. We
> > > are currently using the following oils: breathe, eucalyptus, and
> > > frankincense. We've been rubbing them on her chest. She is still
> > > really struggling most days. Is there anything that can heal the
> > > damage that has been done to her lungs? Please help us. She really is
> > > sick of being so medicated all the time, but also has a great desire
> > > to be able to breathe!- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment