Monday, November 1, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Plantar fasciitis--Please help!

How is this any different from becoming immune to the oils? Does
anyone know what Dr. Hill says about this. I understand taking a rest
because of the buildup of certain oils in the liver. But I don't get
the whole thing about them being more effective if you take a rest.
Please explain, especially if you know what Dr. Hill says about this.
He just has that way of making sense w/o just sounding like he is
drinking doterra kool-aid. Don't get me wrong the kool aid is good
but when I pass info on to others that are not with doterra, I like to
give them something concrete.

Thanks!
On Oct 31, 5:34 pm, Robert James <idote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I would let your body rest every 2 or so weeks from regular use of oils... Or switch off every so often.  My experience is that the oils remain most efficacious that way.  Not that they won't work, they will just be most effective.
>
> I oil push with on guard daily,  but every two or three weeks, I'll switch to an oregano, lemon pull for a week, then go back.
>
> Rob.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Oct 31, 2010, at 8:16 AM, brenda <bturbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I am confused- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment