Wednesday, November 3, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: onGaurd for teeth

maybe share some testimonies too?

I use OnGuard to help with my genivitus (sp?) Its been wonderful.
Personally my teeth didn't really start getting whiter until I made a
teeth whitening mix with the Birch (but my teeth are a dentist's worst
nightmare and as far as they could tell it appears to be a gentic
thing.) My gums are no longer blood red. They are a nice soft pink (I
assume thats what they are suppose to look like?) and It is easier to
floss. I still bleed a little, but it is nothing compared to the wads
of paper towels I use to have on standby. I use to dread going to the
dentist because of how painful it is and how embarrassing my teeth
are. Now I can't wait to go to show my mouth/teeth off :)

Since using OnGuard I have also noticed my immune system is stronger.
I have not gotten sick once since July (when I started using it.) I
also use it on my feet at night and when washing hands and face (just
a couple drops in my handsoap) Every October I usually spend $95 on an
Immune Booster IV, plus cost of traveling 4.5 hours to go get it. This
year I have spent $32.00 on OnGuard.

On Nov 2, 12:10 pm, jcm...@aol.com wrote:
>  It will also help whiten naturally.
> Jan
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: rosemann1 <rosema...@comcast.net>
> To: everythingdoterra <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Sent: Tue, Nov 2, 2010 12:07 pm
> Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] onGaurd for teeth
>
> If you have gum problems, the bacteria from your teeth and gums goes into your bloodstream
> and affects your organs.  It's a proven fact that diseases in the organs are directly related
> to improper oral hygiene.
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Julie Lutz" <lut...@gmail.com>
> To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2010 9:52:47 AM
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] onGaurd for teeth
>
> I started using OnGuard during brushing as someone suggested on here
> (several people actually). It's simply wonderful. I am going to get my
> dad started on it since he has horrible gum trouble these days. What
> are my talking points again on this one? Clearing its killing bacteria
> but what else can I use to talk it up for this purpose?
>
> Also, if I have him take one drop internally daily for general health,
> is this safe with his blood pressure medicine?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment