Saturday, November 20, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oil Pulling

yeah, it is already here and Rob has posted it more than a few times.
I think when you aren't looking for something though, you can miss
it. I searched oil pulling and this thread didn't come up. I don't
know why but there was a lot of info so people can find out if they
search a little. The cumulative benefits are amazing, gum health,
skin health, and teeth whitening are just a few. It gets rid of my
boys asthma (coupled with a swish 2 minutes and swallow of a shot of
water of lem, lav, pepp).

On Nov 20, 9:19 pm, Ramona Brown <ramsfa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for posting this.  Actually, after I responded to my one email about it, I went on the everything doterra website and researched it.  There was a lot of good info there and I'm excited to do this on a regular basis.  I did do it a bit, this afternoon, just to try it and used onguard and coconut oil, it was amazing how much just that little bit helped.  Thank you for sharing.
>
> Ramona
> Ramona the Pest  Designs
>
> My Store
> My Blog
> Follow Me on Twitter
>
> --- On Sat, 11/20/10, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> From: Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Oil Pulling
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Date: Saturday, November 20, 2010, 8:10 PM
>
> thank you, its one of those things that you think everyone knows and then
> we realize that is not the case.
>  
> Pat
>
> On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 9:04 PM, ftballwidow <doterracptgo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This is just a post to explain oil pulling for those that are
> interesed.  I tend to be a freak about it and I mention it and then
>
> people send messages to my email to find out what it is.  It has
> already been explained and it is here if you search but I will do it
> again in a post with the subject of oil pulling. Maybe it will come up
> first so people can find it quickly.  I don't know??? We shall see!
>
> Take 1 tb of safflower oil (or any carrier oil that you choose) and
> pull/push it around your mouth for 20 minutes and spit out.  Brush
> your teeth afterwards.   I swish with On Guard and Melaleuca for a
> couple minutes and swallow it .  I don't do them together because I
>
> want to swallow my essential oils.  But you can put your essential
> oils in your carrier oil that you choose to pull with.  If you want to
> use a hot oil like oregano then I suggest you do it with the carrier
> oil because it is not hot that way.
>
> People do this for different time lengths, use many different oils,
> and have rules and regs, etc.  I just explained what I do.  Google it,
> learn about it, and make a decision on what you choose to do.  It is
>
> great for gum health and that is connected with our heart, so... Oil
> Pull people!
>
> @ Rob James, I searched "Oil Pulling" and you have been trying for a
> looooong time to get everyone to listen.  I think it is so simple that
>
> people dismiss it.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> For more options, visit this group at
>
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment