Wednesday, November 17, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Herpes Simplex outbreak

To lower the risk of recurrent outbreaks, reduce or avoid factors that
trigger outbreaks, such as overexposure to sun, fatigue, irritation of
the genital area, and stress.

Finding out that you have genital herpes may cause you to have
negative thoughts or feelings about yourself or about sex, such as:

* Feeling ashamed or embarrassed.
* Being afraid of the consequences of the infection.
* Being angry at the person who infected you.
* Feeling frustrated with treatment or recurrent outbreaks.
* Feeling scared to have sex.

A counselor or support groups for people with herpes may be helpful.
For more information, see the Other Places to Get Help section of this
topic.

Genital herpes can be bothersome. But if you are a healthy adult, you
do not need to worry that it will cause serious problems.

source: http://www.mouth-herpes.net

On Nov 17, 2:20 am, Julieann <coxj...@scinternet.net> wrote:
> I have had a chronic outbreak of cold sores on my lips inside and out
> for more than a month. I have tried melaleuca, lavender, eucalyptus
> with bergamot, clear skin and Frankincense with sandalwood. I cannot
> completely clear up.My skin is very dry, itchy and painfull.  It seems
> as if the oils help to spread it to other parts of my lip. I have
> recently tried melissa 10:1 ratio and also internally with OnGuard. My
> questions are---what is the best way to use oils, specifically which
> ones, how much, and how often, topically or internally to get rid of
> the outbreak?, -- and what is the best way to use melissa to
> discourage further outbreaks, and how long should I keep using it?  I
> realize stress is the main cause for me, and have also tried oils to
> stop the tiggering of cold sores from stress. Does anyone have a
> solution for me?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment