Saturday, November 20, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] OIL PULLING FOR GOOD HEALTH

This is a post just to tell anyone that is interested in what oil
pulling is. I am kind of a freak about it and I mention it on posts
and people email me to ask me how, so I'm putting it here and then I
can just politely tell them to do a search. I know I have already
explained it here, at least I think. Maybe I should search it. lol

Take 1 tablespoon of safflower oil and push and pull it around your
mouth (like mouthwash) for 20 minutes and then spit it out, rinse and/
or brush your teeth. I mostly do it before I get in the shower so
after I get dressed and straighten the bathroom or even make my kids
oatmeal...I'm good.

There are many reasons to oil pull. I won't go into all that here.
Google it and you will be surprised at all the things people do it
for. People also use different types of oil. I have done coconut oil
also.

And I get messages about what essential oils to pull with. I don't
oil pull w/ cooking oils and essential oils together. You can and
people do. I don't because I'm not into spitting out my essential
oils. I swish for a couple minutes with On Guard and Melaleuca in a
shot of water AFTER oil pulling and brushing teeth and I swallow
that.

I have been doing this pretty faithfully for about 6-9 months and my
gum health is amazing. I went to the dentist and I actually thought
she wasn't cleaning my teeth, it felt like she was barely touching me,
I complimented her on having a soft touch and then I asked if I had
any bleeding and she said, no, your gums are amazing. That's pretty
good considering I was told I had a couple pockets when I was there 6
months earlier. That earlier appointment is what got me serious about
oil pulling and then swishing with On G and Mel. I knew about oil
pulling for 3-4 years and I would never stick with it and I had been
doing the oils for a year but had no routine for gum health. Gum
health is connected to heart health, so we all should be taking care
of our gums in an extra special way.

Sorry, it is so long, one day I will learn how to do a short posting.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment