Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Slim and Sassy

Karen,
What does fco stand for?
Wendy


--- On Tue, 8/31/10, Karen Asplindh <Kasplindh@yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: Karen Asplindh <Kasplindh@yahoo.com>
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Slim and Sassy
> To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 1:48 PM
>
> I usually take it about 30 minutes before each meal and
> first thing in
> the morning. Then throughout the day drink various citrus
> with
> peppermint and a often grapefruit in my water. I am also
> applying a
> blend of grapefruit, cypress and Rosemary in fco twice a
> day for
> cellulite. Which is also improving!
> Karen
> On Aug 31, 12:24 pm, "janacy...@yahoo.com"
> <janacy...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > Karen, do you have a schedule?  Like specific times
> you do it? (before
> > meals, in between meals, right after?)
> >
> > I Just started taking it and do it the same way... I
> like the taste
> > better too...  but I'd LOVE to have the same results
> :)
> >
> > Janacy
> >
> > On Aug 31, 1:23 am, Karen Asplindh <Kaspli...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > > I put 3-4 drops under my tongue about 3-4 times a
> day. I think it
> > > tastes better that way! And no heartburn anymore!
>  I am losing about 1
> > > pound a week without changing anything else I'm
> doing. Karen
> > > On Aug 30, 4:19 pm, Irene Carney <car...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > > Yes I have had heartburn too.  How many
> drops have you put under your
> > > > tongue.  I have also tried Slim and Sassy
> in water but it burns my
> > > > lips.  Any tips?
> >
> > > > Cheers
> >
> > > > Irene- Hide quoted text -
> >
> > > - Show quoted text -
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment