Monday, August 30, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Slim N Sassy issues

Sorry about the confusion--my friend did NOT take Past Tense
internally--but has used it in the past topically and she liked
it. That came from a previous email and never showed up on mine, so
I apologize. Thanks for all your posts regarding the GX Assist/PB
Assist. I have mentioned it and recommended it to her and she has
not taken me up on that yet. For the gal who posted about heartburn
with SnS, I did experience a burning in my esophagus/stomach when
I first took the Slim N Sassy in capsules and I seemed to tolerate a
lower dose in a small amount of water much better. When it first
came out, I saw recommendations for higher amounts and tried 6-7 at a
time in a capsule. That was probably too much for me and that's when
I had the burning. The cinnamon, ginger and peppermint are all
pretty strong, "hot" oils, so she might need to go lower on the dose
and take it with more water...

Thanks again, everyone!

Susan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment