Monday, August 30, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Slim and Sassy

You can also put the slim and sassy in a capsule. 5 drops 3 times a day. Then it won't touch your lips :)

~melissa

On Aug 30, 2010 9:31 PM, "caz" <chicabee@skymesh.com.au> wrote:

I fill my glass bottle with water...put in S and S and each time I
want a drink I give it a good shake and pour into a glass. This avoids
having a lot of the oils sitting on top of the water. I do get a
slight cooling of the lips from the peppermint but I love it. I have
it everyday...No problems.

On Aug 31, 12:12 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I just put it in a shot glass and throw it in the back of my throat. Never
> have numbness.
>
> Pa...

> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 6:32 PM, caz <chica...@skymesh.com.au> wrote:
> > Could try a straw???
>
>...

> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr­ibe@googlegroups.com>

> > For more options, visit this group at

> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment