Saturday, August 28, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Would like some advice...

I am fairly new to essential oils and I go to as many classes as I can
around the Wasatch Front. I study the Modern Essentials book. But is
there another book that is good at explaining the oils and their
constituents (on page 8-10 in modern essentials is all I have) and the
levels of each in each oil and what the oils are specifically good
for? Some of you have been doing this for so many years that you have
it all down...could you tell me what you studied to learn it from. Do
I have to go to aromatherapy school? Or I'm hoping you have some
suggestions of books I could get my hands on to study. Thanks all you
smart people!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment