Saturday, August 28, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Bad reaction to Slim N Sassy???

Hello everyone,


I have a friend who did not get results using the Slim N Sassy-so I queried all of you and it seemed she needed to give it more time and maybe up the dose; she was doing 3 drops 3 times a day. She started doing 5 drops 3 times a day and has used just over half of the second bottle; here are her symptoms:  

"Susan we need to talk. I have stopped the past tense. My gut feels irritated and raw. When I wake up in the morning it feels like someone blew me up with an air hose. I don't think it is helping and it may be hurting. At any rate there has been none of the desired result. Has anyone else had this experience? "

I advised her to stop and maybe take some aloe vera gel or juice and let her know I would ask around. Can  any of you help me with this?

Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment