Sunday, August 29, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: roommate needed at convention

Dian,
Is this the room that I needed to get rid of?? Let me know I just
posted today that I can't do it at all! I just got my hours cut to 2
days a week. I can't swing the conference at all! I'm so sad!!

On Aug 26, 1:51 pm, Christopher Shawcroft <chrisa...@msn.com> wrote:
> Hey Dian,
> My sister and I are looking for a room and would be interested in splitting it, we ( my sister and I :) could share a bed, and that would be fine, but we are only staying Thursday night and Friday night. Let me know what you think, you may want someone staying the same nights you are.
> Emily
>
> Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:36:13 -0600
> Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: roommate needed at convention
> From: doterra...@gmail.com
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> Little america- one of the rooms outside in the courtyard.  The cost is actually $41.00 per night per person.
> --
>
> Dianatha H. Barnhart
> doTERRA Independent Product Consultant 1075
>
> Calyco Healing Facilitator
> To purchase Essential Oils:  http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/dian
>
> To view the product catalog:  http://www.mydoterra.com/dian/companyProductGuide.html
>
> ((435) 680-2814  
>
> * doterra...@gmail.com
>
> go2myoils.blogspot.com
>
> dianenergyintuitive.blogspot.com  
>
> * dīŋŊTERRA products are not meant to replace professional medical advice and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Individual results may vary.
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> For more options, visit this group at
>
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com                                     

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment