Monday, August 30, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: need a quick explanation on how doTERRA oils work

great, thank you Pat. that's perfect.

On Aug 30, 10:08 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> When others ask me how the oils work I tell them that each of the oils break
> the
> cell barrier and and absorb into the body quickly and efficiently.
> It is amazing that the oils seem to know where they are needed in the body
> and
> go there. It is also amazing that what works for me and my headache doesn't
> work
> for everyone.
> If I get hammered for a more scientific explanation I just tell them I don't
> know, all I
> know is they work and all of the oils are a blessing in my families life.
>
> Pat
>
> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 7:51 PM, Meredith Berry <meredithb...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
> > I've been sharing doTERRA with a lot of people who then share it with
> > others.
> > I had one customer ask if there was an easier way of explaining how
> > the oils work to people?
> > Is there a quick and easy way of describing how the oils work?
> > something a simple mind could process?
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment