Thursday, March 4, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Molluscum Costagiosum

I have a child who had this as well.  I looked at everything, and it isn’t easy to get rid of.  It takes a lot of time, but two things I would recommend.  I used both Melaluca and Purify (alternating).   The only thing is that it can dry out the skin – so using a carrier oil – especially the coconut oil is very helpful.  Also, I found a ointment called “SilverCure” – it uses TeaTree (melaluca) and Electrically charged Nano-Silver.  I don’t know much about “Nano-Silver”  or if Colloidal Silver is the same or different (someone who knows more about that can answer….) but I know it also helped.  I was using it before I got the oils.  Since including the oils – it has cleared right up.  It is also considered a virus if I remember right, so anything that can be done (like on-guard on the feet) could also be helpful in speeding up the process.  Just don’t be alarmed when they get ‘bigger’ – because that is sometimes how they come off.

Good Luck to you!

Brooke Magleby

No comments:

Post a Comment