Thursday, March 4, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] HELP!

I agree with Pat!  The only thing I would add is Basil and Eucalyptus to the ear.  I rub it on and around the outside of the ear and down the neck and jaw line.  Doing both the internal things that Pat suggested and rubbing the oils on externally as well will be of great benefit to you.  The key is using them frequently.  When my daughter had an ear infection/sinus infection, I would rub the oils on the bottom of her feet every couple of hours and on her ears the same amount of time.  It worked like a charm!

Hope you’re feeling better soon!

 

Brooke Magleby

doTERRA IPC #8170

brookemag@cableone.net

208.521.8921

 

Ours is a message of empowerment, self-reliance, and service.  We can make a difference ONE individual at a time.

– My Starfish Theory

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment