Thursday, March 4, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: stinky socks

Awesome advise Rob.
I also used to make and sell at out local farmers market a foot
powder.

Recipe was baking soda with
lavender, melaleuca, eucalyptus, patchouli .

I put all the drops into the baking soda about,
10 to 15 drops of each to 2lbs of baking soda and I used the smallest
wire whisk to get it all to blend.
Put in jars, where at home I leave where ever boots and shoes are so
the family can sprinkle and leave in overnight and shake out the
excess in the morning.
In fact this can also be used for mattresses, carpets and stale car
interiors. Now we don't at present have patchouli as a single oil. in
the doTerra range.It's only in Whisper.
So you could choose another from Rob's list.
Good gifts for others as well.
Feedback from people was this stuff really works. and hey I didn't
have the powerful doTerra oils back then so the results now that I do
would be even more amazing.
Train the kids early. My boys (adults flatting at home) ask for the
foot powder now if it runs out.
Good luck hope you have success.
Kind Regards Sue.

On Mar 5, 11:40 am, alisse <coil...@ubtanet.com> wrote:
> I have a child (12 year old boy) with extremely stinky socks.  Just
> walking by the hamper can sometimes be quite unbearable.  So this
> morning I put the socks in a bowl and covered them with baking soda.
> After about an hour I added HOT water and a drop of purify to try and
> get rid of not only the stick but what ever is stuck in those socks
> that seems to be causing the problem.  Any ideas for my son's feet?
> or a better idea for the socks themselves?  THanks  Alisse

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment