Thursday, February 25, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] recipes:}

Hi Maree and all , agree there are some great recipies using Oils, when I run Sessions here in OZ we always show people how to use oils in cooking and have cookies to share made with oils.
 
Many of these are in my external hard drive which is in Adelaide , I am away Travelling at the Moment when I return I will post some for you to try and see what you think.
 
John
Australia
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 8:13 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] recipes:}

Hey all....
I HAVE SOME REALLY GREAT RECIPES THAT I USE THE ESSENTIAL OILS IN... I WILL MAKE MY MOM'S HOMEMADE CHICKEN SOUP AND ADD 3-4 DROPS OF OREGANO AND PUT 8 DROPS OF ONGUARD IN 1 quart ORANGE JUICE AND TAKE TO FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS THAT ARE SICK... I HAVE HAD QUITE A BIT OF SUCCESS WITH PEOPLE KNOWING THERE BODIES AND WHERE THE SICKNESS WAS GOING AND THE 'FOOD' THWARTING THAT AND THEM WANTING MORE of the Essential Oils AND SIGNING UP... GREAT TIME OF YEAR TO HEAL!!!
 
I ALSO wanted to share a few good recipes that I use at a event or party to use the ESSENTIAL OILS...
my favorite-Lemon Tuscany Cake:
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter or marj softened
3 eggs
beat these 3 ingredients until light and fluffy
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp soda
mix these ingredients in bowl and add to egg mixture
add
1 cup buttermilk
2 TBS. poppy seed
1 lemon juiced with lemon peel grated in and
 6-8 drops of lemon essential oil
 
grease and flour bundt pan... and bake at 325 for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean...
 
mix for tart glaze:
2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup butter or marj melted
1 orange squeezed with the peel grated IN also 
4 drops of lemon essential oil and
8 drops of wild orange essential oil
and mix together...
 
Remove cake from oven. immediately poke several holes on top of with with fork... pour about 2/3 of the glaze over the top... cool 20 mins.. turn pan upside down onto heat proof serving plate... remove pan... spread with remaining glaze...
SERVE AND ENJOY!!! :}
 
my other favorite is
CINNAMON POPCORN:
4 CUPS POPPED POPCORN
MIXED WITH 4 CUPS CINNAMON CHEX
ADD 1/4 CUPS OF NUTS(OPTIONAL)
MIX IN A MICROWAVEABLE BOWL...
MIX 1/4 CUP OF SUGAR AND 1 TEASPOON GROUND CINNAMON
POUR 1/2 MIXTURE OF POPCORN MIXTURE....
MELT 1/4 CUP BUTTER OR MARJ AND ADD 3-4 DROPS OF CINNAMON ESSENTIAL OIL (CASSIA WORKS TOO)
POUR OVER THE MIXTURE AND MICROWAVE FOR 1 MINUTE..
POUR REST OF CINN/SUGAR MIXTURE OVER TOP
STIR AND MICROWAVE 2 MINS...
POUR INTO SERVING BOWL AND ENJOY...
 
(ANY OTHER OPTIONS CAN BE ADDED-PRETZELS, OR WHATEVER SNACKS TO GO WITH)
YUMMY!!!! :}
 
I WILL SEND MORE OUT LATER;}
ENJOY AND HAPPY OILING.... cook with them!!! they work to heal that way also...
 
Happy snowy day in Utah
Maree :}
 
 
 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 9:30 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Bags under eyes

Hi Everyone !

I'm Grace mostly from NJ,  but part time in Utah...My daughter lives there full time and has jobs in Park City and Salt Lake City. She is an IPC too and also is the one who got me to sign up!   .  
I have recently joined this group and have been learning so much from everybody!  I am only an IPC since November so have lots to learn from you all!
I have a friend who asked me yesterday if we have any oils that will help bags under the eyes she has tried tea bags and other expensive cosmetic products but nothing has helped....I was thinking the new face product tightening serum but are there any single oils that would be good?
And how many applications will it take to see a difference so she doesn't give up?
I know this isn't as important as all of the medical issues out there since it is only cosmetic....but I gave her lavender oil for her birthday and she said she has never had a better night's sleep and I know she is beginning to trust the oils so will use them medically if she needs to also.
Thanks for all your wonderful advice!
Oh and it would be great to hear of more recipes too!

Thank you!
Grace
Essences of Grace


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.435 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2705 - Release Date: 02/23/10 07:34:00

No comments:

Post a Comment