Friday, February 26, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Motion Sickness

I have always had an extreme problem with motion sickness and since I discovered essential oils have been using ginger, in a pill, to alleviate it, instead of Dramamine.

 

Suddenly, the last two times I’ve travelled, (I fly every week for work) the ginger has had no effect and I’ve been very very sick on the airplane and even for a day after. It’s debilitating.

 

I have to fly again tomorrow and don’t want to take Dramamine, but can’t be sick again. I’ve hear people use Digest Zen (orally) and lavender (behind the ears). I’m afraid, because the ginger stopped working for me, to use Digest Zen because I was so terribly sick last week. Anyone have any experience with using these or other oils for motion sickness?

 

Has anyone seen the oils stop working for them? My body has always acclimated to medicines very quickly, I can’t stay on anything long because it becomes ineffective. This has worked to my advantage as I’ve never wanted to or been able to stay on medicine for long, and looked for alternatives.

 

Thanks,

Denise

 

No comments:

Post a Comment