Thursday, February 25, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Essential oils Accumulation??

Awsome - thanks for the info!

Kathy Longhurst
LIFE FORCE - DoTerra Therapeutic Essential Oils - Most Potent on the Planet
AT THE EDGE - Antiques & Things
SANDHOLLOWSAVANNAHS.COM - African Serval Hybrid Cats & Kittens
435-635-5865




-----Original Message-----
From: sheila <sheila@heartinstitute.info>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 13, 2010 12:03 pm
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Essential oils Accumulation??

Hi Sue, I work at a chiropractic clinic and have been giving 12-15 AromaTouch Technique sessions every week there since August, when Dr. Hill taught AromaTouch here in Alaska, and another 4-6 at my private practice at home.  Most of my clients ask for an AromaTouch followed by 15 - 30 minutes (remainder of their hour session) of Deep Tissue work.  I work two days a week at the clinic, so I am seeing 5 - 6 clients each day I work there, and I work 2 days a week at home seeing 5-8 clients there.  I find that I am able to sustain these days in a blissful mood, my day flows smoothly and my clients are experiencing improved health in many different aspects as well as being able to release old traumas, emotions and energies.  The other therapist that works at the clinic only performs structural integration and uses no essential oils in her practice.  She has asked me how I can sustain myself to complete 6 a day when she does only 4 as her max.  I attribute this to using the oils on my clients, it helps me to sustain myself.  I have no scientific proof, only my own experience:  My experience with so many oils first hand is that sometimes when I am finished I am physically vibrating at the highest levels my body has ever done.  I have energy even though I have just spent 6 hours giving massage and mentally, I am flying through space and time.  I had a hair analysis done through the clinic in September and Dr. Willis believes that based on the findings, (I was deficient in many nutrients and had a calcium shell meaning that my adrenal glands were depleted and they were robbing from my thyroid), that the only thing that was keeping me going were the Wellness Trio and the amount of oils that I am in contact with on a daily basis.  I have shifted since then based on changing my eating habits and feeding my body nutrients.  Through working with another chiropractor, Dr. Arndts, I have been found to require 30 grams of protein a meal to support the energy work I do which goes beyond giving AromaTouch.  As long as I continue to follow the eating habits of high protein, eating 5 times a day and drinking a minimum of 60 ounces of water a day, I feel fabulous.  I was also tested to require 6 of the EOmegas to support me, so I have added four more of them to my daily total.  I am just starting to supplement my protein by drinking two Isagenix shakes a day which gives me 23 grams protein per shake.  On days that I am working, I apply Purify to the base of my neck at C-6/C-7 and on my sacrum for energetic protection (I help many clients release emotion and buried trauma which comes with its own misqualified energy to be protected from myself) and then usually no other oils except for Basil on my shoulders to keep them loose through the day and Elevation on my Heart Chakra to support my heart in the work I facilitate.  Then I start working and receiving the oils myself as I apply them to my clients.  I do apply other oils to myself on days that I am not at work though and I take an On Guard capsule almost every day to support my immune system as well.  I will be having another hair analysis taken at the end of March.  I am interested to see the results and changes. So, I hope this answers your questions to some extent.  I can give you my first hand experiences only and I'm not speaking for any other therapists that use oils, but my business has been exploding with the advent of AromaTouch Technique.  My clients love the oils and they have begun to register as IPCs so they can have oils all of the time themselves.  I hope this has been helpful!!!  Peace, Light and Abundance, Sheila Hay, LMT   Aura Borealis Wellness & Massage The HEART Institute, www.heartinstitute.info  On Feb 12, 8:50 pm, "Lavender Lady /Sue" <happyknow...@gmail.com> wrote: > Have searched the site first for any comments on this but couldn't > find anything. > For therapists using essential oils over and over in a day topically. > Is there any health or accumulation concerns for such people. Like > massage therapists or like myself now offering AromaTouch  multiple > times in a day and week???? > Would appreciate your comments. > Also still hoping for comments on Mood Mapping kit and or protocol. > Thanks Sue. NZ > PS thanks for all the wonderful info shared by members. This is such > a great site. > Thanks Rob.  --  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything doTERRA" group. To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://www.everythingdoterra.com 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment